The Treasury Specialist will be the contact person for group & key bankers, partnering closely with finance colleagues across all the group for all fund-related activities. Working with his/her manager, the Treasury Specialist negotiates, arranges, guides local country Finance, and monitors banking facilities / services (card payment, autopay, online banking, etc.) across the group. He/she also ensures appropriate financial recording on all treasury related activities which also include intercompany accounting.
The candidate will do:
- In charge of the group treasury (cashflow management, fund management & monitoring, bank / finance services, reporting), and guiding local countries on fund management / banking facilities.
- Interpret & execute group’s funding strategy, ensure efficient cashflow management & reporting/analysis.
- Arranges banking facilities & services, ebanking set up and admin.
- Formulate Group Treasury related policies/procedures, ensure compliance.
- Help Manager smoothen migration of HQ funding-related processes & reporting to shared service centre
- Manage timely clearance of related intercompany balances & transaction accounting .
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Finance / Accounting degree, familiar with Intercompany clearing & accounting
- Proven successes in group Treasury function and leadership
- Analytical, with excellent Project management skills, experience in driving process standardization and controls.
- Matured, self-initiated, innovative, independent, with good interpersonal skills dealing with different levels of management
- Proficient in MS office / Excel. Solid presentation / negotiation skills
- Strong in influential and managerial skills. Problem solver.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin