- Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and the working group is overseen by the Board of Trustee, Finance Committee who provide advice and governance oversight
- Responsible to deliver HR services and HR learning and development for WWF HK with 150 full time and 80 part-time staff, as well as 160 active volunteers and intern programme
- Handle full spectrum of HR services and ad hoc projects at corporate level, including organization planning, recruitment and overall talent management
- Assist the CEO to build the culture of the company conducive to high performance work, positive workforce-support climate with high integrity standards
- Formulate and implement pragmatic short-term and long-term human resources strategies that aligns with the organisational objectives and achieves business sustainability
- Provide a collaborative workplace culture, where people management promotes teamwork, excellence and impact for WWF’s mission with a learning culture.
- Maintain and regularly review current human resources policies, systems and guidelines and have employees familiar with these and other organizational SOPs and build these into modules utilizing DONE FYI learning and communications tool
- Provide HR interactive recruitment and onboarding with Bamboo HRIS
- Support to the CEO and SMT developing learning and development in WWF and delivering succession planning with a focus on developing level 5 managers
- Focal point in HK office to manage WWF International, hosting and consultant HR matters
- Ensure all human resources and administrations practices are in compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years of relevant experience working in a senior management role
- Solid knowledge about Hong Kong labor law and Human Resources related systems, including planning, formulating and implementing of HR strategies and initiatives
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and delegate workload to maximize the effectiveness and effAbility to drive change and empower leaders and managers within the organization
- Proven professional leadership traits such as enthusiasm, personal sensitivity, level of maturity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a positive mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude to work in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. The office location of this post is at our Kwai Hing office (near MTR station).
This position is on Permanent basis. Date for Application Review: 10 Dec 2019
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)