What if Nutella made toothpaste? What if Colgate made cigarettes? How bout if Coca cola got into bottled water (well technically they have..) If the above line of thinking does not confuse or offend you, you just might be the person we’re looking for!
We are a watch company and our collaboration dept. is hiring. P.S. We are looking for people who don’t know the slightest thing about watches because brave new ideas are what we’re really after.
You will be helping your manager to develop co-branded products with our partners. Our collaborators range from big brands, small brands to youtubers, artists and cartoon dogs (with a global IP licensing empire)- if it hasn’t been done before we’re looking to try.
- Assist the manager to identify, initiate, structure and execute new partnerships that drive revenue, brand awareness, new audience penetration and new product offerings
- Able to develop multiple opportunities of varying degrees of complexity, owning proposals from start to finish with input from your manager
- Help creating co-branded marketing campaigns and go to market strategies for all collaboration concepts and products
- Collaborate with content partnership and product colleagues to develop, test, execute, and measure ideas for specific brand client
- Campaign trouble-shooting when needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- A natural digital storyteller who understands how to engage clients through multiple channels
- Excellent overall communication/storytelling skills
- Better with experience in the development and implementation of successful integrated communications programs for the products/services assigned.
- Capability of working on several projects simultaneously and maintain flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- A passion for creating delightful experiences and putting the customer first
- Comfortable presenting virtually, and in person, to audiences of all sizes, both internally and externally.
- Experience in content calendar development and social channel management.
- Experience drafting communications and social posts.
- Experience with Keynote.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working across cross-functional teams.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience, especially Photoshop, Lightroom