The assistant accountant will work closely with overseas teams to prepare, independently manage monthend close:
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly financial reports & analyses including consolidated financial statements
- Work closely other teams to address accounting / taxation / invoicing related issues
- Preparation of supporting schedules to the group financial statement, related cashflows from billings / payments
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting. Qualified or semi-qualified CPAs preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting experience, external audit experience from global firms will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office and accounting software
- Experience in food / catering industry or handling oversea legal entity accounting will be an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese/Mandarin.