Interested in becoming a consultant on our platform? We encourage you to read through the below information defining our model, the qualifications we look for, and what you can expect in our recruiting process. We look forward to hearing from you!
InCloudCounsel is a legal technology company that helps some of the world’s best corporate lawyers and consultants achieve the freedom to practice law without the traditional geographic or time constraints of a large law firm. We offer a flexible yet consistent work arrangement that allows legal consultants to pursue their other passions in life, whether they’re launching a business or solo practice, traveling the world, or starting a family.
InCloudCounsel lawyers and consultants utilize our cloud-based platform, which provides the ability to work remotely and support top-tier companies across Asset Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate, and other industries. Lawyers and consultants working with InCloudCounsel are backed by a full-time team of experienced account managers (who are former Big Law associates) and software engineers dedicated to making the experience as efficient and rewarding as possible. We also take care of most administrative needs, such as billing and document management, allowing our partners to stay focused on serving the client.
InCloudCounsel is looking for consultants with corporate transactional experience to support our clients in the APAC region. Native or professional proficiency in English required. Professional proficiency in Mandarin a plus.
- Transactional background with an AmLaw50 or Magic Circle law firm
- Experience working with Asset Management, Investment Banking, or Real Estate clientele
- Technologically savvy, experience with Google enterprise a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to client service
- Interest in leveraging technology to build efficiencies
- Licensed in Hong Kong, Singapore, or Australia
- First Round Phone Screen
- Second Round Phone Interview
- Reference Checks
- Onboarding and User Setup
- Client Engagement